Code of conduct
Our code of conduct is designed to uphold and reflect our vision and objectives. The code is an open statement about how we operate in the real world, and sets the standards for all our business activities and relationships.
We’re committed to our staff through
- Creating enabling and innovative work environments
- Offering appropriate motivations and rewards to encourage their satisfaction
- Continuously training employees and labourers
- Encouraging innovation and initiative
- Encouraging openness and dialogue
We’re committed to our clients through
- Always striving to safeguard their reputations
- Respecting their timescales and complying with service delivery schedules
- Listening carefully to their requirements, and then implementing these to their satisfaction
- Taking on board their views on our services, so we can improve for the future
- Developing service delivery methods to cope with the global code of practice
- Observing considerate working practices, such as maintaining cleanliness and keeping noise levels to a minimum, wherever possible
- Being responsive to market changes
- Being responsive to their requirements
- Providing high quality services that satisfy international standards
- Always striving to ensure their satisfaction
We’re committed to our suppliers through
- Ensuring we deal with them gently and fairly
- Safeguarding the secrets of their businesses and products
- Safeguarding their intellectual property rights, patent rights and copyrights
We’re committed to the community and the environment through
- Always seeking community satisfaction
- Never seeking private interest over public interest
- Enabling Saudi nationals to train and qualify in our areas of work
- The Saudization of jobs – attracting Saudis to work with Afras
- Conducting studies and research that assists in developing work practices that may benefit society and the environment
- Protecting the environment and ensuring its cleanliness.
News & Events
Afras launches new Universal Access Number (+966) 9200 33388
Afras launches new universal 9200 number for ease of contact for customers and partners (+966) 9200 33388 ...
The company starts applying electronic documents management & archiving system. ...
New Agreement with HDF
AFRAS sign a new agreement with Human Resources Development Fund ...